Bellweather Properties Apartment Qualifying Polices/Criteria
- All adult residents (over the age of 18) who intend to occupy a given unit must fully, individually complete a rental application. Credit check fee per application is $35.00 per person.
- No person under the age of eighteen years of age will be permitted to apply and sign a non binding contract.
- Gross household income of all adult applicants applying for occupancy in a unit must total a minimum 2 and a half times the rental rate of the unit.
- There must be no more than two residents per bedroom, period.
- All applicants must show a valid state driver’s license or identification card, social security card and/or resident registration card. Upon approval photo will be taken.
- All applicants must contain a minimum of two prior landlords and/or residences and two employers.
- Any applicant must be on present job minimum of six months or same field.
- Any applicant claiming income through self-employment sources must provide a copy of a minimum two year prior tax return and current P & L.
- No applicant can have a total debt ratio in excess of 50% of their gross income.
- Will not rent to anyone with an eviction or unlawful detainer.
- Bad credit, short term employment, negative prior landlord report and a bankruptcy will definitely hinder your chances to rent from us.
- Cosigners are considered but not if individual has an eviction, extreme credit problems or negative report from existing landlord.
- Management has no obligation to rent to person who poses a threat to persons or property.
The following items are a must and no one will be considered if they don’t meet above criteria.